Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baking fun back in Pennsylvania!

My older sister Stephanie and I had a little baking party this evening in my mom's kitchen. We were both making homemade, fresh baked from the oven Christmas presents, so we decided to do it together. Here are some pictures of our handiwork and having fun. Check out these blog links to the recipes. Steph has a great blog called Modern Day Donna Reed. Lots of great recipes and last minute Christmas gift ideas!

DIY gift ideas!

Anderson Ave Pretzel Melts

Butterscotch Chow Mein Jumbles




Chocolate Bark

Lissa Bee's Supreme Buttery Buckeye Brownie Bars





Sisters <3









Maybe Steph shouldn't have sharp objects......





I had to use the baby spatula. NOT FUN!


1 comment:

Miss. Ziegler said...

Hey Melissa, I was checking out the blog and saw the little pretzels with chocolate and and M&M on top. A twist from that...my Mom made them over the holiday as well, but instead of just chocolate she put a rolo on top and melted it. Then placed the M&M on top. YUM! It was like eatting those candies called turtles.
~Beth Z.