My dear friends,
It occurred to me that I did not put the recipe up for this past weekend's Lazy Concoction. Please forgive me! Here it is! I know the name sounds kind of racey, but believe me, one bite and you'll see why!
- 1 box of brownie mix ( I like Betty Crocker Hershey brand best!)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chip
- 1/2 cup peanut butter ( you can add a little more if you want a more peanut buttery taste)
- 1 14 oz can of condensed milk
- 1 cup of peanuts (optional)
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 pan, set aside.
- In a bowl mix eggs, oil, and brownie mix until creamy. Stir in cup of chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix condensed milk and peanut butter till creamy.
- In 13x9 pan, evenly spread brownie mixture. Add peanut butter mixture on top and mix around evenly. Make sure it is spread evenly.
- Add some extra chocolate chips on top.
- Place in oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool
- Cut into bars and serve!