Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lissa Bee's "Better Then Sex" Brownie Bars

My dear friends,

 It occurred to me that I did not put the recipe up for this past weekend's Lazy Concoction. Please forgive me! Here it is! I know the name sounds kind of racey, but believe me, one bite and you'll see why!

Ingredients:


  • 1 box of brownie mix ( I like Betty Crocker Hershey brand best!)
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup chocolate chip
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter ( you can add a little more if you want a more peanut buttery taste)
  • 1 14 oz can of condensed milk
  • 1 cup of peanuts (optional)


Directions:


  • Set oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 pan, set aside.
  • In a bowl mix eggs, oil, and brownie mix until creamy. Stir in cup of chocolate chips. Set aside.
  • In a smaller bowl, mix condensed milk and peanut butter till creamy.
  • In 13x9 pan, evenly spread brownie mixture. Add peanut butter mixture on top and mix around evenly. Make sure it is spread evenly.
  • Add some extra chocolate chips on top.
  • Place in oven for about 25-30 minutes.
  • Set aside to cool
  • Cut into bars and serve!


No comments: