Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Make your own recipe cards-great holiday gift!

Hey friends,

This year my holiday budget is a bit tight. Getting married can definately wipe out your savings account! :-) I am opting to make as many homemade gifts as I can this year. Today while I was making some homemade xmas presents, I was trying to figure out to attach a recipe to a gift. I was going to try and hand write them, but I have awful handwriting. So, I turned to my ever-not-incredibly reliable computer for some help.

I found that I could make my own. You know when you how you can make your own invitations at Michaels, A.C. Moore etc? You can buy that in packs? EUREKA! When you buy packs of  Do-It-Yourself RSVP cards, they are the perfect size! So that is what I did! You can make them any way your heart desires! You can add the recipe or put a cute saying or just put on it how to make it!

Here are some images of the ones I made today.






It is super easy, and help your hand from cramping up!

No comments: