Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Homemade Holiday Gift ideas!

Ok, I hope my family does not read this (and to my family for this xmas, do not steal my idea!!) Here are some great ideas to make a great, adorable, money saving homemade gift from the kitchen!





First, go to a craft store and buy a storage jar. They are airtight, and good to use. I got these from A.C. Moore, and they are about $1.50-$2.00. Take it home and wash it.



Next figure out how you want to decorate it. My mom helped me with some ideas using ribbon. You can use ribbon, stickers, paint.......whatever you want!


Next, pick a recipe. I made a hot chocolate recipe. I did a bunch of taste testing these past few mornings to figure out what concoction of hot chocolate tasted the best. Layer it to give it a fun look.



Then take your ribbon, decoration etc, and arrange it how you want.



Attach a warm felt message or recipe, and you have created a cute, delicious, made from the heart gift!





No comments: