Its Earth Day 2011! Let's celebrate and eat dirt!
- 1 package (18 ounces) cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 clean new plastic flower pots, about 6 inches in diameter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- 2 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Silk flowers, aluminum foil, gummy worms and clean new gardening tools, optional
- Crush cookies until they resemble potting soil. Divide half of the crumbs between the flower pots. Set pots and remaining crumbs aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in whipped topping. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Add filling to pots; top with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. If desired, wrap silk flower stems in foil; add to flower pots. Decorate with gummy worms and display with gardening tools if desired.
Or make them into cupcakes!