Saturday, May 8, 2010

All around DC: Topless Bakery


Hey friends! I hope everyone enjoyed the warm and beautiful week we had here in DC. I love warm weather. I am a little behind on my blog updates! Here is a great one!

This is a "My all around DC", noteable dessert/bakery places to eat and visit at. Here a note worthy business you should check out! Recently, I had the honor of winning a contest from this bakery, I submitted a name for a cupcake creation, and I won 6 free cupcakes! I never thought i would!

Topless Bakery is a business based out of Northern Virginia, in the Washington DC metro area.


The idea of "Topless Bakery" is so genius. Eveything is on the INSIDE. The topping, on the INSIDE. On the outside, its topless! No mess. Best idea ever!

Here is what I won. The creation I had the honor of naming! "Cuddle Me Carrot"
Let me tell you. They were AWESOME. The filling was so creamy, and everything was just right.

More of the "cuddle me carrot"

I even shared with the boys, who enjoyed them as much as I did!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some other creation from Topless Bakery

The Topless Bakery contact information:
 




Location: Alexandria, VA
Phone: 571-277-8611
Mon - Sun: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm

You can also find topless bakery on facebook. Become a fan!

 

1 comment:

Antoine McGrath said...

Ooh they are delicious! I've tried every kind at the Soundry.net and I like the triple C (chocolate and cream cheese) the best.