Wednesday, May 12, 2010

a pumpkin roll....in a cupcake!

I am dedicating this post to my brother-in-law Danny, who gave me the idea for this recipe!
Danny LOVES pumpkin rolls, so he told me i should make it into a cupcake! So, I figured I would give it a try and see how it went!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make the batter...

Fill the cupcakes...as you can tell I am far from perfect when doing that!

Put them in the oven......

Let them cool......

Time for icing/filling! See my post on cinnamon cream cheese icing!

Take a cake decorating tip. I used a #21 by Wilton. Get your icing bag ready.

Insert the tip into the cupcake and squeeze some icing in.



Then take whatever cake decorating tip you want, and decorate the top. I did a cool swirly looking one

And you are done! yum yum!

Put in refridgerator so the icing doesn't go bad. Its like a pumpkin roll in a cupcake!


1 comment:

Miss. Ziegler said...

Yum! Now, will you make them for me? I don't have a cool icing bag/kit/tips! Haha. You're recipes always make me wish I could be a better baker, Melissa.

:) Beth