Wednesday, April 21, 2010

bridal shower cupcakes

My friend Jenn is getting married in July (yay!). Her wedding shower was this past weekend, and I got to make cupcakes for her shower. I wanted them to be AWESOME!

Prior to decorating these cupcakes, please check out my other posts of



This design was my goal. How had could it be? hahahahaha................

Pick your decorating tip.....


Here are some of the pictures of the cupcakes I made. They are far from perfect, and now have a HUGE respect for people who are professional cake/cupcake decorators!
My older sister even decorated a few!



Black & Pink are the bride's wedding colors.
One of my favorite cupcake designs I did!

Ribbons, I discovered, are also very hard to tie on cupcakes. I gave up after one. :-)




This was the bride's cake. I want to learn how to do this!!!! How awesome looking is this cake?!!


It was a fun long process making these cupcakes, but I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

K.Veale said...

Beautiful Cupcakes, you are soooo talented! I know who to come to next time I have an event! :-)

I have the frosting bags and the decorating tips but I couldn't figure out how to attach the tips to the bag. I think I'm missing a piece!!! haha!