Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cookies & Cream Fudge

Cookies & Cream Fudge! Last weekend's "Lazy Weekend Concoction!"

So, today it was snowing out, my mood wasn't at is highest.
Baking always cheers me up, so that is exactly what I did. And, boy did it help! I made the recipe I posted last weekend
Cookies & Cream Fudge (click on link for recipe)

Here is my final product!

Line pan with foil....

Crush up 1/2 a cup of Oreo cookies....

Mix together the sugar, butter, and evaporated milk...

Next add the crushed Oreo's, Morels, marshmellow fluff.... 

Stir all together.....

Spread over prepared pan with foil....refridgerate for an hour or until firm....

Cut up into pieces....and tada! You are done!!

1 comment:

Manda said...

I made this yesterday! Unfortunately, it's been in the 'fridge for almost twenty-four hours and the bottom still isn't firm. I knew their was a reason I stuck to cookies and cake all these years! Oh well, it still tastes good.