Thursday, March 25, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

Hey friends,

  I just wanted to share with you a few of my favorite things that I use in my kitchen. There are some products and brands that I just LOVEEEEE!

1. OXO
2. Kitchen Aid
3. Cuisinart
4. Pyrex

I think these 4 brands are some that I use all the time!
 I really love OXO products. I use these OXO 'Good Grips' bowls all the time when I am mixing ingredients. The grips on the bowl make it easier to hold, and these bowls making it really easy to pour stuff as well, and they are super easy to clean.
I just discovered this recently. I recieved one in my wedding registry. I didn't use it until this weekend when I was making fruit salad. This thing is AMAZING! It is probably the best thing ever created. It makes splitting an apple so much easier!
You can't go wrong with Pyrex. It is good for eveything.
I like this pie mold because it also comes with a lid to cover it as wel!

I love these measuring spoons by OXO, but only bad thing about them is the colored coded measuring on the spoon tends to rub off after a period of time.


I prefer the 2 cup measuring cup. Pyrex makes it.
It makes it so much easier when you are making big recipes that call for bigger quantities of liquid.


We recieved this as a wedding gift! A Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker!



My dream Mixer. Isn't she a beauty?
A 7 quart Cuisinart Stand Mixer, Not quite in the budget!! 


No comments: