Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chocolate Chips & M&Ms! Snowy weekend concoction

Lazy...SNOWY...weekend Concoction!

Hello Friends! We had snowy snowy weekend this weekend. Just because the snow has finally stopped, does not mean you still can't have a snowed in weekend! This week I had to work in the snow. So, I figured I would try to brighten everyone at work's day by bringing in cookies. A majority of my co-workers actually got snowed in at work this weekend....NO FUN!

Here is this super easy, yummy recipe.
 It took me less than an hour start to finish.

First: combine butters, sugar, vanilla.

Add in the dry ingredients, then stir in the eggs.

If you didn't already know, I taste-test every recipe before I give it to people, just to make sure it tastes exactly right! ( or I get my husband too!)

Next, stir in chocolate chips! 

Pop in the oven for around 10 minutes, and set to cool. While the cookies are fresh out of oven, I take M&Ms and push them into the cookie while it is still warm out of the heat. I usually put 2 or 3 M&Ms in each cookie.

Let set, and cool. Ta-da....you have created a yummy & easy dessert!





For the cookie recipe: refer to this blog post...you can use regular size chocolate chips or the minis! Chocolate Chip Cookies



No comments: