Sunday, October 11, 2009

apple cinnakin cookies

Last week I attempted a new recipe. I thought Apples and Cinnamon sounded good together, so I thought I'd give it a whirl, not knowing how it turned out. The first batch I made just tasted like cinnamon. I added more apple, and the "appley" taste started to come out more. When I post the recipe, if anyone has extra ideas and ingredients for me to jazz them up, let me know:-)

I named them apple cinnakin cookies because Jack's aunt Mary had given me ideas for names for my pumpkin cookies. Apple Cinnakins seemed to fit this recipe perfectly!


APPLE CINNAKIN COOKIES

First, I mixed the dry ingredients together in a bowl.

Added the applesauce and other ingredients....


Bake in the oven for 7-9 mins ( right around 8 was perfect!)

I added some raisins for extra fun!!

I will post recipe later tonight!


No comments: