It was SO DELICIOUS! I felt....hmmm whats the word...I-N-S-P-I-R-E-D! So, i go to work, and googled fudge to see how people made their recipes....it did not seem that hard, so i thought i'd give a swing at it, couldnt be that hard, right?.
I will post the recipe later this weekend!
1. I melted butter in a saucepan on the stove, then added brown sugar & milk.
2. I brought the mixture to a boil for a few minute
3. I then added peanut butter, and some other ingredients
4. I added the mixture to a mixing bowl filled will confectioners sugar
5. I mixed with a hand mixer till it was smooth
6. I then put it in a pan,
spread it even,
then let it chill in the fridge till it
7. I then added the chocolate peant butter drizzle and placed it back into refridgerator to chill again
Final Product....Peanuttery Buttery Fudge with Chocolate Peanut Butter Drizzle...
It was huge hit at work,
with my co-workers,
they loved it!