If anyone is interested, here is the recipe for the truffles! They are super easy to make, and super yummy :-)
Ingredients you need:
*1 package of Cream Cheese (8oz)
*semi sweet chocolate chips
*Peanut Butter Sauce
*mini chocolate chips
1. Take 16 oreo cookies, and crush them up. ( A mini ziplock bag helps!)
2. Take one package of cream cheese
3. Combine both ingredients in mixing bowl.
4. Roll into mini balls and place on a pan lined with wax paper.
5. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in freezer for about an hour or till firm
6. Melt chocolate chips in microwave
7. Cover the oreo-cream cheese balls completely with melted chocolate
8. Put back in freezer for another hour till firm
9. You can keep them without toppings, or you can make them festive!
10. TADA! You have made yourself a yummy dessert!