Monday, May 23, 2011

Cupcake Dispenser

Yes. I am a baking nerd. I get excited over stupid things. Such as my new cupcake batter dispenser. 


I ALWAYS make a mess when I am baking. I can destroy a clean kitchen in seconds. Just ask my husband. He reminds me how messy I am. EVERY DAY.  So i was looking around on amazon.com (probably one of my favorite websites). I had seen in a cupcake magazine an ad. It caught my eye. Cupcake batter dispenser. 

Yes. This could solve one of my messy kitchen problems. SCORE. I ordered it on amazon.com. It was about $17. Got it in the mail today!

Word of advice: It works great. Just don't make cupcakes that have chunky batter, such as chocolate chips. Add those last. They get stuck in the dispenser. Other than that, it is the best thing since sliced bread!

No comments: