This recipe is a re-post. People have been asking for this recipe, and the pictures are missing from the last blog posting. So here it is!
Ingredients you need:
*1 package of Cream Cheese (8oz)
*semi sweet chocolate chips, or any meltable chocolate topping
*Peanut Butter Sauce
*mini chocolate chips
*any topping you desire!
(truffle topped with mini chocolate chips)
(truffle topped with white chocolate)
1. Take 16 oreo cookies, and crush them up. ( A mini ziplock bag helps!)
2. Take one package of cream cheese
3. Combine both ingredients in mixing bowl.
4. Roll into mini balls and place on a pan lined with wax paper.
5. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in freezer for about an hour or till firm
6. Melt chocolate chips in microwave, or double boiler
7. Cover the oreo-cream cheese balls completely with melted chocolate, then put optional topping on them
8. Put back in freezer for another hour till firm
9. You can keep them without toppings, or you can make them festive!
10. TADA! You have made yourself a yummy easy dessert