Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cupcake Craze, Part I: Sprinkles

Let me tell you about a fabulous cupcake store I went to when I was in California. 
It is called Sprinkles

I was visiting my sister-in-law in the fabulous Los Angeles, CA in January with my husband. My birthday happen to also fall on that long weekend trip. Instead of a birthday cake, she took us to Sprinkles to pick out cupcakes instead!

These are no ordinary cupcakes, they are made from heaven, I swear to you! They were fabulous!





You can order cupcake mix in the mail!!
They have this cute little color-coded menu to tell you what they serve on each day of the week!


Special Events

$3.25 each or $36 a dozen. I guarentee you it is the best $36 you ever spent on cupcakes!


Look what is coming to DC in Summer 2010! I am so excited! I will be there on grand opening! And i'm even going to see if I can work there part time!


No comments: