Friday, March 5, 2010

lots and lots of chocolate chips!


Chocolate Chips everywhere!

I recently changed shifts at my job. So, instead of the usual 3-11pm,  I am now on the 7am-3pm shift. It is quite the change! I went from having about 25 co-workers to about 80! That a lot more baking! two nights ago I decided I was going to make chocolate chip cookies for my shift. I just had no idea how many to make! I think in the end I made about 16 dozen! I lost count after the 10 tray I put in the oven!

Here is the best recipe if you are making mulitple cookies at once!

Many dozens of Chocolate Chips:

5 cups flour
4 sticks
4 eggs butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
3 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
24 oz of chocolate chips

Heat oven to 375 degrees


Heat oven to 375 degrees

Melt butter, and combine vanilla & sugars. Mix together in a big bowl
Combine dry ingredients in a smaller bowl.
Slowly add dry ingredients to the butter/sugar mix. Add eggs. Mix completely till smooth.

Stir in chocolate chips

Put on a greased cookie tray. Place in oven for about 10 minutes


yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum

Your done! Just add a glass of milk and you are perfect! :-)

No comments: