Here is the recipe to my nameless s'mores creation. Please don't forget to write a comment and suggest a name! We'll then vote on the name and the winner get a prize!
13x9 pan ( spray some non-stick baking spray on it)
Hand mixer or wooden spoon to mix. ( Or both! ) I used both
measuring cups (1 cup, 3/4 cup)
measuring spoons (1 tsp)
Heat to 350°
3/4 cup butter (softened)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
1 cup flour
4 cups graham crackers crushed, divided
3 cups mini marshmellows
1 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
1. In small bowl, mix together butter and sugar. Add in egg and vanilla.
2. Next, add in flour
3. Take 2 cups of crushed graham crackers and stir it in.
4. Next spread the graham crust mixture evenly over the 13x9 pan
5. Take the 3 cups marshmellows and sprinkle evenly over graham crust
6. Take 12oz bag of chocolate chips and sprinkle evenly over marshmellows
8. Place the pan in oven for about 20 minutes.
Start checking around the 15 minute mark, as all ovens aren't exactly the same.
Store in an airtight container for about a week.
It is like roasting s'mores without the camp fire! Super easy! Enjoy! Please leave me a comment for a name suggestion! Hope you enjoy it!