Cosmopolitan Truffles Re-post
Here is a yummy dessert re-post. Enjoy!!!!
Ingredients you need:
*1 package of Cream Cheese (8oz)
*semi sweet chocolate chips
*Peanut Butter Sauce
*mini chocolate chips
*whatever topping you want!! The choices are endless!!!!
2. Take one package of cream cheese
3. Combine both ingredients in mixing bowl.
4. Roll into mini balls and place on a pan lined with wax paper.
5. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in freezer for about an hour or till firm
6. Melt chocolate chips in microwave or saucepan. I use a my mini crockpot dipper.
Use whatever is easy and effective for you!
7. Cover the oreo-cream cheese balls completely with melted chocolate.
At this time you can also sprinkle toppings on top if you desire!
(covered in white chocolate pieces drizzled on top)
8. Put back in freezer for another hour till firm
9. You can keep them without toppings, or you can make them festive!
10. TADA! You have made yourself a yummy dessert!