Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lauren's Vegan & Very healthy Pumpkin Muffins

Hi friends,


     Hope everyone had a great weekend. My friend Lauren is also an avid baker, and volunteered her recipe for my blog. I say pumpkin is not a halloween thing, i think pumpkin recipes are good all the way to christmas. 


Here is a healthy fall recipe for you! This is not something I created, this is her very own homemade recipe. I hope you enjoy it!




Lauren's Vegan & Very healthy Pumpkin Muffins


They are gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free..and DELICIOUS!

Moist and soft.

15oz can pumpkin
2c soy flour
1/2c raisins
1/2c Truvia natural calorie-free sweetner
1 Tblsp cinnamon
1 Tblsp cloves
1 Tblsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda

Oven temp 350
Mix everything into one big bowl
Spray muffin tins with no stick cooking spray
fill muffin slots all the way up with the mix
bake for 18-22 minutes
let cool for 5 mins before removing gently




enjoy, guilt-free. : ) 




No comments: