Thursday, November 19, 2009



I am finally back to baking! YAY!

 I woke up this morning and told myself that I was going to bake something today. My good friend Abbey gave me a recipe of her's that I LOVE! It is so good, and not difficult to make!  Today I made the typical favorite chocolate chips, and Buckeye's. Buckeye's are peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate. Here are some pictures of today's baking. Recipes to follow!




Mix peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla in a bowl



Rolls the dough into little balls. Place in refridgerator.



Perfect way to melt chocolate. This came with my crockpot. It wasnt too hot and did not burn the chocolate



Stir the chocolate.....



Use a toothpick to dip dough in chocolate



Put tray back in refridgerator for about 30 mins. Then you are DONE!




No comments: