Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Baking adventures




Today there was a baking extravaganza going on in here in my kitchen! My good friend Jenn came over and we did some experimental baking. 


Today, there were good and not so good outcomes, trial and error! I baked my delicious pumpkin cinnamons cookies & peanut butter fudge. Jenn made chocolate chip cupcakes with rasberry icing. Although our baking skill are far from perfect, the outcome was pretty good!



I also did learn today that sometimes things just turn out like they do in your head......i attempted white chocolate rasberry fudge....in my mind the ingredients i put in were a GREAT idea......final outcome......hahahah not so good..... Trial & Error, cant give up, only more motivated to get it right!




Here are a few pictures from today!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liss! You gotta give the ingreidents on how to make Jenn's cupcakes! DUHHH